The next St Mary’s College Open Day will be on:
Sunday 26th May 2019, 10am – 1pm.
Open Day is a chance for prospective parents and their sons to understand the education provided at St Mary’s College. The day commences at 10.00am in the T. P. O’Brien Hall and concludes at 1.00pm with a complimentary BBQ lunch. At 10.10am and again at 11.30am, Principal Michael Newman will address prospective parents on the ethos of the College, its history, future directions and opportunities, why boys’ education is so beneficial, frequently asked questions and personal enquiries.
At Our Open Day
- Listen to an address by our Principal, Mr Michael Newman.
- Understand how we focus our learning to the ways boys learn best.
- View our outstanding facilities.
- See our clear academic forums.
- Understand the care given to each individual boy.
- Enjoy our Music, Art and Drama Programs.
- Listen to our history and traditions, and explore the direction we have set for the future.
- View our interesting demonstrations and join in our fun activities.
- Enjoy our curricular displays.
- Join us for a BBQ, courtesy of the St Mary’s College Catholic Schools Parents’ Association.
- Enjoy the presence of a student guide who will give you a tour of the College.
- Understand the wonderful sporting opportunities that the boys can participate in.
Open Day Program
10.00am Registration at T.P. O’Brien Hall, Cnr West & Hill Sts
10.10am Principal’s Address (20mins)
10.30am College tours commence
11.30am Repeated Principal’s Address (20mins)
1.00pm – 1.30pm BBQ lunch served – Centenary Court