- Trousers Long & Shorts – College navy with College name – available from Hannas only
- Shirt – Year 5-10 students: regulation blue shirt, long or short sleeve. Year 11-12 students: White shirt long or short sleeve
- Tie – Worn with academic uniform, may only be removed after morning mentor in Terms 1 & 4. To be put back on before leaving College grounds.
- Socks – Dark socks to be worn with long trousers. Navy (with turn-over tops) and College colours to be worn with shorts. Socks must be kept up to the bottom of the kneecap.
- Belt – black or navy blue belt only to be worn.
- Shoes – polished black, clean, lace-up leather shoes to be worn (not permitted shoes: jogger style, canvas, boots, pointed, skate shoes, slip-ons).
- Hat – College broad brimmed hat. Name to be embroidered (6 – 8mm high in white block font) on the outside of the hat. Hat must be unfaded, untorn, not disfigured, and with no whiteout or colouring.
- St Mary’s College Bag – 2 sizes available. Name must be embroidered on the outside just above the school crest, 6 – 8mm high in white block font. Available from Hannas only.
- Senior Students must purchase Blazer and Senior Hat – Available from Hannas only.
- Woollen Knitted Jumper – St Mary’s design only, available from Hannas only. Only to be worn with College uniform
Primary boys wear full sports uniform to College on Fridays. Secondary boys wear full sports uniform on Wednesdays.
- Sport Shorts with School Crest – Available at Hannas only.
- College Sport Shirt
- Socks – Sports socks are to be St Mary’s College socks or plain white socks only.
- Sport Shoes – Shoes are to be lace up, predominately (greater than 50%) white, blue, grey or black joggers. No slip-ons.
- Sports Hats – Students can choose between a bucket hat or sports cap (to be worn during sport only.) No other hats/caps allowed. Available for purchase from the College office.
- Sports Bag – College sports bag available for purchase from the College office. No other bags are permitted.
- College Tracksuit Pants– Pants with St Mary’s wording down the side, only to be worn with the sports uniform.
- College Zip Up Spray Jacket—Can be worn with sports uniforms. Only to be worn with academic uniform only when it is raining.
- House Shirt
- Contact Sport Specific Shorts – Navy with College crest (to be worn during games only) – Available from the College office.
Wearing of the uniform and appearance
- Clean and neat wearing of the school uniform is part of a student’s responsibility in attending St Mary’s College. It is seen as a sign of students’ sense of self-respect, and their willingness to be part of the St Mary’s community.
- All students are expected to wear full, correct uniform. Students, who are unable to wear any part of the uniform, should have a note signed by parent/carer(s). Failure to wear the full & complete uniform will lead to immediate removal from class until rectified. Students must wear the full uniform in public, not parts of the uniform mixed with other clothing e.g. going home after sports training.
- Hats are compulsory and must be worn at all times when not in a building. This includes travelling to and from school.
- Students doing Applied Technology and Design subjects must wear school leather shoes at these lessons at all times.
- If clothing has to be worn under the school uniform, it must not be visible.
563-569 Ruthven Street, Toowoomba City QLD 4350
P: 4632 2099
2nd Hand Uniforms:
Holiday Open Hours:
January 23rd-25th 2019 9am-12pm
Monday – 8am to 9am
Tuesday – 2.30pm to 3.30pm
Wednesday – 8am to 9am